In this case it is not about a particular application but the email function in general.
The component sends a new transaction through Mandrill using the Send API resource for each incoming message.
The component can be configured using the following environmental variables
||You can use API key provided by platform or generate it by yourself (required for custom component/installation)
||Sender email address
||Base path and version of mandrill installation,
https://mandrillapp.com/api/1.0 by default
||Maximum email message size (including attachments),
10485760 (10MB) by default
Please note: that you must verify your domain before using this component and configuring it with your environmental variables.
The technical notes page gives some technical details about Email component like changelog.
This component has no trigger functions. This means it will not be accessible to
select as a first component during the integration flow design.
For each incoming message the component send a new transactional message through Mandrill using the Send new message API resource.
- Do not throw an error when e-mail send failed - (checkbox, required): If checked, component will not throw an error when sending failed, details will be provided in output message.
- To - (string, required): The email address(es) for primary recipients, you can fill comma separated list
- Cc - (string, optional): Comma separated list of E-mail addresses to receive a copy of the mail
- Bcc - (string, optional): Comma separated list of E-mail addresses to receive a blind copy of the mail
- Subject - (string, required): Subject of the E-mail
- Body - (string, required): The content of the E-mail to be sent. If body is a JSON object/array, then it will be stringified
- Attachments (array, optional): Series of objects with the following format:
- Attachment URL (string, required): URL to file (platform storage or external)
- Filename (string, required): Name of the attached file that will appear in the received email
As a result of sending you will get object “results” which contain result entities of sending messages for each recipient, consists of:
- To - (string): the email address of the recipient
- RecipientType - (string): Type of recipient, possible values:
- Message - (string): The sending status of the recipient, possible values:
QUEUED - if successful,
INVALID on fail
- MessageID - (string): The message’s unique id
- SubmittedAt - (string): Date, when message was submitted in format -
- ErrorCode - (number): deprecated parameter, always