Flow Linking component
A component to connect Flows
No need to set up any environment variables manually.
However, the component needs next environment variables: ELASTICIO_API_URI, ELASTICIO_API_USERNAME, ELASTICIO_API_KEY, ELASTICIO_WORKSPACE_ID
- Shared Secret (string, required): A value to be used to authenticate all HTTP calls.
Receive trigger from another flow
This trigger allows you receive and validate request from other action.
- Body from the request (Object, required)
Trigger another flow
This action allows you to trigger another flow with request body
- Flow Name to Call (String Enum, required): A single flow from a list of flows that have the “Flow Linking Component” as the trigger within the current workspace.
Enum is only available if flows amount < 100. In other case input name by yourself.
- Data to transfer (Object, required): JSON object containing data to send into the next flow.
- Response (Object, required): Response of triggering request
- Flow matching should be done by Name. If the number of matching flows is not exactly 1, then an error will be thrown.
Flow Name to Call lists all flows that contains
Flow Linking Component technical trigger name -