Component is designed to connect with Slack API
To use component you need to create APP than go to
OAuth & Permissions section and provide needed Scopes, after that install it to slack Workspace
Component credentials configuration fields:
- OAuth Token (string, required) - OAuth Tokens for Your Workspace. This token automatically generated when you installed the app to your team.
Please Note: To successfully verify credentials you need to provide access to
This component has no trigger functions. This means it will not be accessible to
select as a first component during the integration flow design.
Lookup Object (at most one)
Lookup a single object by a selected field that uniquely identifies it.
- Object Type - (string, required): Object-type to lookup on. E.g
- Lookup Criteria - (object, required): A list of object parameters that can uniquely identify the object in the database.
- Allow criteria to be omitted - (boolean, optional): If selected field
Lookup Criteria Value becomes optional.
- Allow zero results - (boolean, optional): When selected, if the object is not found - an empty object will be returned instead of throwing error.
Please Note: To use this action on
User Object Type you need to provide access to
User ID can be found in user Profile:
- Lookup Criteria Value - (string, required unless
Allow criteria to be omitted is selected): Value for unique search criteria in
Lookup Criteria configuration field.
Object with result of lookup
Make Raw Request
Executes custom request.
There is no Configuration Fields
- Url - (string, required): Path of the resource relative to the base URL.
- Method - (string, required): HTTP verb to use in the request, one of
- Request Body - (object, optional): Body of the request to send.
- Status Code - (number, required): HTTP status code of the response.
- HTTP headers - (object, required): HTTP headers of the response.
- Response Body - (object, optional): HTTP response body.
Implements post message API endpoint.
There is noConfiguration Fields
- Channel ID - (string, required): ID of channel where user can post message. All available channels can be retrieved by conversation.list API method. Example
- attachmentsBlocksText - (object, required): Object with properties
text. One of these properties is required to describe the content of the message. If attachments or blocks are included, text will be used as fallback text for notifications only. See there.
- optionalArguments - (object, optional): All possible arguments see there.
Output metadata include response data from
Post Message API endpoint.