Configuring ODATA APP
How to register and configure guide.
Here is how to register and configure an app in Active Directory or Azure Active
The following steps and screenshots describe app registration on Azure Active
Directory. These instructions may differ for other types of Active Directory.
- Login to the Azure Portal with your Microsoft Credentials.
- Select the Azure Active Directory resource from the selector on the left.
2. App registrations
- Select App registrations.
- Select New application registration.
- A Name of your choosing
- Select Web app/API for Application Type
https://app.elastic.io for the Sign-on URL
- Click Create
- Select the newly created application.
- Select Settings
- Select Reply URLs. Add
https://app.elastic.io/callback/oauth2 as a
reply URL. Click Save.
- Select Required Permissions. Click Add.
- Click Select an API
- Click Dynamics CRM Online
- Select the permission Access CRM Online as organization users
- Click Done to add the permissions.
- Select Keys. Enter:
- Some description for Key description.
- Set Duration to Never expires
- Select Save. Copy the key value created. You will need this value in
the Configure app details in elastic.io section.
- Copy the value of the Application ID. You will also need this value in the next section.