Product Update - v23.48
Details of the product update v23.48 from 30th of November 2023.
CRON scheduling: Default cron expression - 10 minutes
Scheduling for CRON in the flows has been set to 10 minutes by default (controlled by env var
To change it - open Settings on the Flow Designer page and set the required range.
Label for the selected component
On the Flows page added a label for the selected component if the filter is applied.
Suspend/Unsuspend flow with persistent queue
Suspend means that flows is not stopped and keep recevied messages and stored them in queue. Once staus will be chaged to
Unsuspend all the messages will be pass trought.
If the flow is suspended:
Allowed actions to change the component version, mapping and credentials.
Forbidden the flow graph change.
Click here to see more details about the Flow States.
Components pusher does not log the icon in the console anymore
Now, the components pusher does not log the component icon in the console anymore.
- FIXED Error in receiving sample
Invalid username or secret provided.
- FIXED TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading
- FIXED White-labelling in API Docs.
- FIXED Flow Designer UI crashes when metadata contains an array without properties.
- FIXED TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object.
- FIXED API pods restart due to Raven’s errors while connecting to Mandrill.
- FIXED Bug with tenant admin permissions (PATCH contact’s
- FIXED API endpoint for adding an existing user to the specified contract has an incorrect body in Swagger.
- FIXED Bug for cases where the flow was stuck in
starting states after a manual restart.
Upsert Object Action
Lookup Objects (plural) Action
Lookup Object (at most one) Action
Delete Object Action
- FIXED Issue for real-time flows that sometimes have authentication errors
- REVITALIZED Component and migrated on Twitter API v2
Make Raw Request Action
Search Tweets Action
- CHANGED Output metadata for
Post Tweet Action
- ADDED Support for MongoDB latest versions (incl.
- UPDATED MongoDB Node.js driver to the latest version
- NOTE Between MongoDB versions, certain things might have changed like the output format of data (metadata) emitted by some actions.
- NO CHANGES for the old MongoDB versions (4.4 and older). MongoDB version can be chosen in the credentials.
useUnifiedTopology options in MongoDB for versions
5.0+ (still are available for older versions).